Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mini Cheese Cakes


This is one of my favourite deserts. But this winter I used to make it so often that at the end I wasn't able to love it anymore. There's been several months since I haven't even thought of making cheese cake, but when my sister was here she asked me to make it as it's one of her favorites too.

And... my old love for this cheese cake came back. I'm totally addicted again, but this time I'm trying to make it in moderation. Really, I'm trying... really hard.

Oh, who am I trying to lie to...


Mini Cheese Cakes Recipe:
  • 250 gr cream cheese;
  • 70 gr sugar;
  • 70 gr heavy cream;
  • 2 eggs;
  • jam of your choice – we are using home made blueberry jam here.
Prepare 6 oven proof glasses or jars.

Using a kitchen robot (or a mortar) make the graham crackers to crumbles. Add the butter and combine well. Pulsing a couple of times in the robot works fine.

In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and the sugar using electric mixer. Beat in the eggs and at last add the heavy cream and combine well.

Preheat the oven to 160ยบ C.

Divide the graham cracker crumbs amongst the 6 jars and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Place the jars in a hot water bath and bake for 30 minutes.

When the baked cheese cakes are cool put some jam on top of each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails